DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Four youths rape 21-year-old girl, dump her in a hospital
Police said the girl was picked up by the four youths when she was returning home after withdrawing money from a bank on Thursday.
Etawah: A 21-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped on Thursday in a moving van by four youths, who later dumped her in district hospital in Etawah and escaped.
The victim, a first-year graduate student, was picked up by the four youths when she was returning home after withdrawing money from a bank on Thursday afternoon, police said.
However, later, the van reportedly met with an accident in which the girl was injured. The youths took the girl to hospital and fled after leaving her, police said.
The victim later told the police that she was gangraped. Deputy Superintendent of Police Rajveer Singh said that the matter was being investigated.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin