UP: Four youths rape 21-year-old girl, dump her in a hospital
Police said the girl was picked up by the four youths when she was returning home after withdrawing money from a bank on Thursday.
Etawah: A 21-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped on Thursday in a moving van by four youths, who later dumped her in district hospital in Etawah and escaped.
The victim, a first-year graduate student, was picked up by the four youths when she was returning home after withdrawing money from a bank on Thursday afternoon, police said.
However, later, the van reportedly met with an accident in which the girl was injured. The youths took the girl to hospital and fled after leaving her, police said.
The victim later told the police that she was gangraped. Deputy Superintendent of Police Rajveer Singh said that the matter was being investigated.
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- No One Needs to Give Proof of Their Patriotism, Says CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Controversy: Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Lendl Simmons Sacking Led to Windies Meltdown, Claims Kieron Pollard
- Pakistan to Stage 'Fly-In, Fly-Out' T20 Final in Lahore
- Phil Simmons Sacking Has Left West Indies Demoralised: 'Hurting' Dwayne Bravo
- Pakistan vs West Indies, 2nd T20I in Dubai: As It Happened