UP: Four youths rape 21-year-old girl, dump her in a hospital
Police said the girl was picked up by the four youths when she was returning home after withdrawing money from a bank on Thursday.
Etawah: A 21-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped on Thursday in a moving van by four youths, who later dumped her in district hospital in Etawah and escaped.
The victim, a first-year graduate student, was picked up by the four youths when she was returning home after withdrawing money from a bank on Thursday afternoon, police said.
However, later, the van reportedly met with an accident in which the girl was injured. The youths took the girl to hospital and fled after leaving her, police said.
The victim later told the police that she was gangraped. Deputy Superintendent of Police Rajveer Singh said that the matter was being investigated.
Recommended For You
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test