UP: Girl beats up boyfriend for not marrying her
The victim said she was in a relationship with the 25-year-old youth for last three years.
Meerut: A girl on Sunday thrashed a youth in public and handed him over to the police, lodging a complaint against him for establishing sexual relations with her on false promise of marriage, police said in Meerut. The 21-year-old girl stated in her complaint that she was forced to take abortion pill as she got pregnant after the accused established sexual relations with her, promising to marry her, police said.
The victim said she was in a relationship with the 25-year-old youth for last three years, police said. She also named the youth's father, uncle and sister in her complaint stating that they were also involved in making her believe that the accused would marry her, police said.
The youth has been arrested and the matter is being probed, they said.
Recommended For You
- Oscar Predictions: La La Land or Moonlight; Who Will Win Big?
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be