UP: Girl beats up boyfriend for not marrying her
The victim said she was in a relationship with the 25-year-old youth for last three years.
Meerut: A girl on Sunday thrashed a youth in public and handed him over to the police, lodging a complaint against him for establishing sexual relations with her on false promise of marriage, police said in Meerut. The 21-year-old girl stated in her complaint that she was forced to take abortion pill as she got pregnant after the accused established sexual relations with her, promising to marry her, police said.
The victim said she was in a relationship with the 25-year-old youth for last three years, police said. She also named the youth's father, uncle and sister in her complaint stating that they were also involved in making her believe that the accused would marry her, police said.
The youth has been arrested and the matter is being probed, they said.
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3