UP Governor, CM greet people on eve of Ambedkar Jayanti
Chief Minister said that the resolve to tread the path shown by Dr Ambedkar on his jayanti would be a true tribute to the great leader.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh governor BL Joshi and Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Saturday extended their good wishes to the people on the eve of 122nd birth anniversary of Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar. In his message, the governor said Ambedkar dedicated his entire life in the service of the deprived sections of society. His services towards the mankind will never be forgotten.
The Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav said that Ambedkar struggled through out his life for the rights of dalits, disadvantaged, oppressed, minorities and backward sections of society. "For removing the disparity prevailing in the society and ensuring social justice he made many provisions in the Constitution. Dr Ambedkar believed that an ideal society can be established by eliminating social ills. His contribution for the victims of injustice and oppression will always be remembered," he said.
The Chief Minister added that the resolve to tread the path shown by Dr Ambedkar on his jayanti would be a true tribute to the great leader.
Recommended For You
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century