UP Governor, CM greet people on eve of Ambedkar Jayanti
Chief Minister said that the resolve to tread the path shown by Dr Ambedkar on his jayanti would be a true tribute to the great leader.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh governor BL Joshi and Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Saturday extended their good wishes to the people on the eve of 122nd birth anniversary of Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar. In his message, the governor said Ambedkar dedicated his entire life in the service of the deprived sections of society. His services towards the mankind will never be forgotten.
The Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav said that Ambedkar struggled through out his life for the rights of dalits, disadvantaged, oppressed, minorities and backward sections of society. "For removing the disparity prevailing in the society and ensuring social justice he made many provisions in the Constitution. Dr Ambedkar believed that an ideal society can be established by eliminating social ills. His contribution for the victims of injustice and oppression will always be remembered," he said.
The Chief Minister added that the resolve to tread the path shown by Dr Ambedkar on his jayanti would be a true tribute to the great leader.
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Apple iPhone 7 Users: Please DO NOT Drill a 3.5mm Hole on it to Make Your Own Earphone Jack
- McLaren Refutes Acquisition Talks With Apple