UP govt to give Rs 20 lakh to braveheart's family
CM Akhilesh Yadav has decided to give the financial assistance to the victim's family from his discretionary quota.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav today announced financial assistance of Rs 20 lakh to the family members of Delhi braveheart. Yadav has decided to give the financial assistance to the victim's family from his discretionary quota, an official spokesman said here.
The 23-year-old woman died at a hospital in Singapore on Saturday. The CM had earlier announced a job and financial assistance of Rupees five lakh to the family of the victim.
The government has also decided to set up a national level sports university in Aligarh district, the spokesman said. Earlier Monday, the Delhi government had announced a compensation of Rs 15 lakh for the family and had offered a job to one member of her family.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1