DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP govt to give Rs 20 lakh to braveheart's family
CM Akhilesh Yadav has decided to give the financial assistance to the victim's family from his discretionary quota.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav today announced financial assistance of Rs 20 lakh to the family members of Delhi braveheart. Yadav has decided to give the financial assistance to the victim's family from his discretionary quota, an official spokesman said here.
The 23-year-old woman died at a hospital in Singapore on Saturday. The CM had earlier announced a job and financial assistance of Rupees five lakh to the family of the victim.
The government has also decided to set up a national level sports university in Aligarh district, the spokesman said. Earlier Monday, the Delhi government had announced a compensation of Rs 15 lakh for the family and had offered a job to one member of her family.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar