UP govt to recruit 10,000 teachers online starting October 15
<p>The Uttar Pradesh government will recruit 10,000 teachers for its basic education schools, an official said on Thursday.</p>
The Uttar Pradesh government will recruit 10,000 teachers for its basic education schools, an official said on Thursday.
The recruitment process would begin on October 15, and would be completed by December 15. The orders were issued by Basic Education Secretary Niteshwar Kumar late on Wednesday.
People eligible for the posts would be selected from special BTC (basic training certificate), the Urdu equivalent of BTC and those who have passed the teachers eligibility test (TET).
The basic education council has been directed to complete the process of appointing teachers within two months of the start of the drive and prepare a time table accordingly, officials told IANS. They said the recruitment would be done online.
Out of the 10,000 posts which would be filled, the maximum posts are from districts like Siddharthanagar, Shahjahanpur, Hardoi, Lakhimpur Kheri, Bahraich, Balrampur, Maharajganj, Chandauli and Kushinagar.
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Farooq Calls Meeting of Opposition to Discuss Kashmir Issue
- Idea Cellular Now Provides 1,865 Ports to Reliance Jio
- Reliance Jio: Airtel, Idea Shares Dropped by 9% After Mukesh Launched Jio