DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Husband arrested for hacking pregnant woman to death
Police said Monika, wife of constable Mohit Kumar, was killed by her husband and in-laws in Etawah village on Friday.
Muzaffarnagar: A pregnant woman, wife of a Delhi Police constable, was allegedly hanged to death by her husband and in-laws over dowry demand, police said on Saturday.
Monika, wife of constable Mohit Kumar, was killed by her husband and in-laws in Etawah village on Friday. Police has arrested victim's father-in-law Sahiram and his wife.
An FIR has also been registered against six persons in this regard. Victim's father Omsingh in his complaint had alleged that Monika's in-laws were demanding dowry for a long time. Monika and Mohit were married last year in February.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users