UP: Husband, relatives allegedly rape woman in moving car
The accused include victim's husband Sandeep, his brother, brother-in-law and one unknown person.
Ghaziabad: A woman has alleged she was gangraped in a moving car by her husband, two in-laws and an unknown person, who later abandoned her near Hindon river. The victim said the four accused raped and beat her in a car with tinted glasses, and later abandoned her near the Hindon river in Bhopura area on the Delhi border, police said.
The accused include victim's husband Sandeep, his brother, brother-in-law and one unknown person. The woman, who has been sent to the hospital for medical examination, told police that recently, she had an argument with Sandeep over an amount which she had given to him.
On the morning of April 23, she had gone to Mohan Nagar Chowk after being called by Sandeep on the pretext of returning the money. Upon reaching, Sandeep asked her to get into the car, after which he and three other accused committed rape on her, she alleged in her complaint.
Police have registered a case of rape and launched a manhunt to nab the absconding accused who have been identified, SP (City) Shiv Shankar Yadav said.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years