DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Judge accused of molesting 2 rape survivors
The girls alleged that when they went to the magistrate's chamber to give their statement, he allegedly made them strip and molested them.
Gonda: In a shocking news from Gonda in Uttar Pradesh, two rape victims claim that a sitting judicial magistrate sexually assaulted them. The girls alleged that when they went to the magistrate's chamber to give their statement, he allegedly made them strip and molested them.
One of the girls is a minor and the police have filed a complaint. The girls also claimed that the judge threatened them to not speak of the incident to anyone.
Lawyers and the general public in Gonda launched a protest against the judge.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh