UP: Judge accused of molesting 2 rape survivors
The girls alleged that when they went to the magistrate's chamber to give their statement, he allegedly made them strip and molested them.
Gonda: In a shocking news from Gonda in Uttar Pradesh, two rape victims claim that a sitting judicial magistrate sexually assaulted them. The girls alleged that when they went to the magistrate's chamber to give their statement, he allegedly made them strip and molested them.
One of the girls is a minor and the police have filed a complaint. The girls also claimed that the judge threatened them to not speak of the incident to anyone.
Lawyers and the general public in Gonda launched a protest against the judge.
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- PCB Refuses to Comment On BCCI President's statement on Indo-Pak Cricket Ties
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput