UP: Judge accused of molesting 2 rape survivors
The girls alleged that when they went to the magistrate's chamber to give their statement, he allegedly made them strip and molested them.
Gonda: In a shocking news from Gonda in Uttar Pradesh, two rape victims claim that a sitting judicial magistrate sexually assaulted them. The girls alleged that when they went to the magistrate's chamber to give their statement, he allegedly made them strip and molested them.
One of the girls is a minor and the police have filed a complaint. The girls also claimed that the judge threatened them to not speak of the incident to anyone.
Lawyers and the general public in Gonda launched a protest against the judge.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology