DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Judge accused of molesting 2 rape survivors
The girls alleged that when they went to the magistrate's chamber to give their statement, he allegedly made them strip and molested them.
Gonda: In a shocking news from Gonda in Uttar Pradesh, two rape victims claim that a sitting judicial magistrate sexually assaulted them. The girls alleged that when they went to the magistrate's chamber to give their statement, he allegedly made them strip and molested them.
One of the girls is a minor and the police have filed a complaint. The girls also claimed that the judge threatened them to not speak of the incident to anyone.
Lawyers and the general public in Gonda launched a protest against the judge.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan