UP: Judge accused of molesting 2 rape survivors
The girls alleged that when they went to the magistrate's chamber to give their statement, he allegedly made them strip and molested them.
Gonda: In a shocking news from Gonda in Uttar Pradesh, two rape victims claim that a sitting judicial magistrate sexually assaulted them. The girls alleged that when they went to the magistrate's chamber to give their statement, he allegedly made them strip and molested them.
One of the girls is a minor and the police have filed a complaint. The girls also claimed that the judge threatened them to not speak of the incident to anyone.
Lawyers and the general public in Gonda launched a protest against the judge.
Recommended For You
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology