DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Man allegedly rapes his minor daughter-in-law
A person filed a complaint that her niece was raped by her father-in-law following which an FIR was lodged.
Ballia: A 12-year-old child bride was allegedy raped by her 60-year-old father-in-law in Nagra area in Ballia, a senior officer said on Wednesday. A person filed a complaint that her niece was raped by her father-in-law following which an FIR was lodged on Wednesday, additional superintendent of police Ashok Tripathi said.
The girl, who is currently staying with her parents, had got married in 2012 in November.
A medical examination of the girl will be conducted and further action will be taken after the rape has been confirmed, Tripathi said.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- May 26, 1999: Ganguly, Dravid Put On a Show at Taunton
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Pirates of The Caribbean-Salazar's Revenge Review: This One Doesn't Disappoint