UP: Man allegedly rapes his minor daughter-in-law
A person filed a complaint that her niece was raped by her father-in-law following which an FIR was lodged.
Ballia: A 12-year-old child bride was allegedy raped by her 60-year-old father-in-law in Nagra area in Ballia, a senior officer said on Wednesday. A person filed a complaint that her niece was raped by her father-in-law following which an FIR was lodged on Wednesday, additional superintendent of police Ashok Tripathi said.
The girl, who is currently staying with her parents, had got married in 2012 in November.
A medical examination of the girl will be conducted and further action will be taken after the rape has been confirmed, Tripathi said.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology