UP: Man allegedly rapes his minor daughter-in-law
A person filed a complaint that her niece was raped by her father-in-law following which an FIR was lodged.
Ballia: A 12-year-old child bride was allegedy raped by her 60-year-old father-in-law in Nagra area in Ballia, a senior officer said on Wednesday. A person filed a complaint that her niece was raped by her father-in-law following which an FIR was lodged on Wednesday, additional superintendent of police Ashok Tripathi said.
The girl, who is currently staying with her parents, had got married in 2012 in November.
A medical examination of the girl will be conducted and further action will be taken after the rape has been confirmed, Tripathi said.
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- Uran Terror Scare: Navi Mumbai Cops Call Off Search Operation
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- India vs New Zealand Live: Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar In As India Opt To Bat
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18