DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Man allegedly set on fire by policemen, dies
A case has been registered on the family's complaint and police are investigating the matter.
Ferozabad: A man died after he was allegedly set on fire by some policemen on Monday night in Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh. The victim's family has filed a case and police are investigating the incident.
Sources say the man was drunk and returning home at around 12:30 am in the night. While returning home he had a heated argument with someone. A police team from Rasulpur police station reached the victim's home to enquire about the incident. According to the family, the policemen started to beat him up instead of trying to sort out the matter.
The family alleges that the policemen then set him on fire after locking him in a room. A case has been registered on the family's complaint and police are investigating the matter.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi