DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Man allegedly set on fire by policemen, dies
A case has been registered on the family's complaint and police are investigating the matter.
Ferozabad: A man died after he was allegedly set on fire by some policemen on Monday night in Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh. The victim's family has filed a case and police are investigating the incident.
Sources say the man was drunk and returning home at around 12:30 am in the night. While returning home he had a heated argument with someone. A police team from Rasulpur police station reached the victim's home to enquire about the incident. According to the family, the policemen started to beat him up instead of trying to sort out the matter.
The family alleges that the policemen then set him on fire after locking him in a room. A case has been registered on the family's complaint and police are investigating the matter.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa