UP: Man allegedly sets wife on fire for dowry
Police said the victim's father alleged that her daughter's in-laws had been harassing her for dowry ever since her marriage in 2011.
Bhadohi: A 23-year-old woman was allegedly set ablaze for dowry in Aurai area of the district.
The victim's father, in his complaint, alleged that her daughter's in-laws had been harassing her for dowry ever since her marriage in 2011, police said.
A case has been lodged against the woman's husband and mother-in-law and efforts are on to nab both the absconding accused, they said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Oscars 2017: La La Land, Moonlight or Lion; Who's Bollywood Rooting for?
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion