DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Man beats minor boy to death, assaults pregnant woman
Police said the incident occurred due to some monetary dispute between the accused and the woman's husband.
Ghaziabad: A 2-year-old boy was beaten to death while his pregnant mother and labourer father were brutally beaten up by a brick kiln owner in Rajpur village, police said on Wednesday.
The labourer Rampravesh and his pregnant wife Meera, residents of Peepli village, were brutally beaten up on Tuesday night, which led to the victim suffering a miscarriage, SP Jagdish Sharma said.
The woman and her minor child were rushed to a local hospital, where they declared the toddler dead. The accused identified as Mahipal, along with his nephew and an accountant were named in a complaint filed by the victims on Tuesday, they said, adding, no arrests have been made so far.
According to the police, the incident occurred due to some monetary dispute between Rampravesh and Mahipal, following which, the accused along with his nephew and accountant reached the victim's residence and got into a brawl.
As the matter heated up, the brick kiln owner allegedly hit Meera in her stomach and when her 2-year-old son Suraj came near her, they slammed him on the floor, which led to his death. The minor's body has been sent for postmortem, they said.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Suresh Raina, Shikhar Dhawan Join Break The Beard Club
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish