UP: Man commits suicide after dropping daughter
The 25-year-old man's body was recovered from nearby railway tracks on Wednesday morning.
Banda: A man allegedly committed suicide after his infant daughter accidentally fell from his hands and died in Girwan area in Uttar Pradesh.
Twenty five-year-old Gorelal's two-month-old daughter Khushboo fell from his hands and died while he was playing with her in an inebriated state on Tuesday night, the police said.
Gorelal fled from the house after the incident. His body was recovered from the railway track on Wednesday morning, police said.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models