DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Man commits suicide after dropping daughter
The 25-year-old man's body was recovered from nearby railway tracks on Wednesday morning.
Banda: A man allegedly committed suicide after his infant daughter accidentally fell from his hands and died in Girwan area in Uttar Pradesh.
Twenty five-year-old Gorelal's two-month-old daughter Khushboo fell from his hands and died while he was playing with her in an inebriated state on Tuesday night, the police said.
Gorelal fled from the house after the incident. His body was recovered from the railway track on Wednesday morning, police said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand