UP: Minor gangraped by MLA's domestic help, others
Police said the victim was abducted and taken to the MLA's house, where she was locked in a room for 21 hours.
Balrampur: A 12-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped by a domestic help of the Samajwadi Party MLA from Sadar, and his associates at the legislator's house in Balrampur, police said on Thursday. Rakesh and some of his associates allegedly abducted the girl while she had gone to attend to nature's call on Tuesday night and took her to MLA Jagram Paswan's house.
The MLA was not present in the premises at the time of the incident. She was locked in a room for 21 hours and allegedly gangraped, police said, adding that the girl was later dropped at a secluded place last night using the MLA's vehicle.
On reaching her house she told her family about the incident leading to a strong protest by them and their neighbours who gathered at the MLA's house. A case has been lodged and further investigations are on to identify the rest of the accused, police said.
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta