DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Miscreants rob train passengers of Bihar-bound train
The robbery took place when the Delhi-Patna Jansadharan Express was passing through Etmadpur in Agra district of Uttar Pradesh.
New Delhi: A gang of miscreants looted cash and valuables from passengers of the Delhi-Patna Jansadharan Express on Monday in Uttar Pradesh. The miscreants not only snatched cash and other valuables from the passengers but also pushed some of them out of the train after they tried to resist their attempts to rob them.
Al least five people have been injured and the condition of one of them is stated to be serious .
The robbery took place when Jansadharan Express was passing through Etmadpur in Agra district of Uttar Pradesh. According to the passengers a group of 7-8 people boarded the train at Etmadpur and attacked them.
"Seven-eight men boarded the near Etmadpur and started threatening the passengers. Then they looted cash and valuables," said a passenger identified as Bhola. The passengers also claimed that the miscreants then pushed five passengers out of the train.
But Railway Police says that only one person received minor injuries during the incidents. The police stopped the train near Etawah to search for the accused, but could not find them.
The passengers claim that the miscreants came well prepared to rob the passengers and attacked the passengers with rods and hockey sticks rod.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morgan, Moeen Boost Hosts
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes