DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Policemen force minor boys to drink liquor
The behaviour of policemen posted at Budh Bazaar thana in Muradabad is a huge embarrassment for Akhilesh Yadav.
Muradabad: In a shocking incident, some personnel of Uttar Pradesh Police created a huge drama and pandemonium in a police station on Wednesday during Holi celebrations. The police personnel at Muradabad's Budh Bazaar thana not only consumed liquor inside the police station but also forced some children to drink alcoholic beverages, and then danced with them.
On holi the Budh Bazaar thana resembled a liquor vend with several policemen consuming liquor in complete violation of the rules. The policemen not only drank liquor but also caught hold of some minor boys and forced them to play Holi. They were also seen indulging in obscene dance.
With Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav facing a lot of criticism from the deteriorating law and order in the state, the behaviour of police personnel posted at Budh Bazaar thana in Muradabad has come as a huge embarrassment.
The police personnel not only broke the law by forcing minor boys to drink liquor but also indulged in activities which were in direct violation of the police manual.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand