UP: Policemen force minor boys to drink liquor
The behaviour of policemen posted at Budh Bazaar thana in Muradabad is a huge embarrassment for Akhilesh Yadav.
Muradabad: In a shocking incident, some personnel of Uttar Pradesh Police created a huge drama and pandemonium in a police station on Wednesday during Holi celebrations. The police personnel at Muradabad's Budh Bazaar thana not only consumed liquor inside the police station but also forced some children to drink alcoholic beverages, and then danced with them.
On holi the Budh Bazaar thana resembled a liquor vend with several policemen consuming liquor in complete violation of the rules. The policemen not only drank liquor but also caught hold of some minor boys and forced them to play Holi. They were also seen indulging in obscene dance.
With Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav facing a lot of criticism from the deteriorating law and order in the state, the behaviour of police personnel posted at Budh Bazaar thana in Muradabad has come as a huge embarrassment.
The police personnel not only broke the law by forcing minor boys to drink liquor but also indulged in activities which were in direct violation of the police manual.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology