DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: SP leader killed in Ghaziabad
The killers came on a motorcycle and shot dead Yashvir Yadav. His bodyguard was also injured in the firing.
Ghaziabad: A leader of the Samajwadi Party identified as a Yashvir Yadav was shot dead in Kavi Nagar area of Ghaziabad district. Yashvir Yadav's murder led to panic in Ghaziabad and revealed the deteriorating law and order of Uttar Pradesh. The killing was carried out by some unknown men.
The killers came on a motorcycle and shot dead Yashvir Yadav. Yashvir's bodyguard was also injured in the firing and has been admitted to a hospital. The Ghaziabad police have registered a case and searching for the absconding accused.
Similarly, a man lost his live following an altercation in Colonelganj in Kanpur. The incident took place when some families got involved in a fight between children over a cricket match and one man was killed.
In another crime case, a factory in Noida was robbed of goods worth Rs 70 lakh by seven men on Sunday night while Rs 20 lakh Rs was looted from a man in Sitapur in Uttar Pradesh. The incident took place when a jeweller was going home with gold, silver and some cash. He was accosted and looted by miscreants near a police station.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes