UP: Teacher molested, 59 schools on strike
The woman teacher was allegedly molested by the village head of Siyana tehsil in Bulandshahr.
Bulandshahr: A woman teacher was allegedly molested by a village head on Friday following which teaching staff of all the 59 government primary schools of Siyana tehsil went on an infinite strike.
The victim in her police complaint has accused Gram Pradhan Ravindra Singh alias Teetu of village Dhaniyawali of molesting her when she was on her way to the school on Friday morning, Circle Officer Vandana Mishra said.
An FIR in the matter has been lodged and efforts are being made to nab the culprit, Mishra added.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1