DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Teacher molested, 59 schools on strike
The woman teacher was allegedly molested by the village head of Siyana tehsil in Bulandshahr.
Bulandshahr: A woman teacher was allegedly molested by a village head on Friday following which teaching staff of all the 59 government primary schools of Siyana tehsil went on an infinite strike.
The victim in her police complaint has accused Gram Pradhan Ravindra Singh alias Teetu of village Dhaniyawali of molesting her when she was on her way to the school on Friday morning, Circle Officer Vandana Mishra said.
An FIR in the matter has been lodged and efforts are being made to nab the culprit, Mishra added.
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Root, Hales Dismissals Peg Back Hosts
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes