DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Undertrial killed in Hapur court, lawyer injured
The incident took place when Ashok Bhati was brought for a hearing in connection with a case in the Hapur court.
Hapur: An undertrial was shot dead and a lawyer along with a small girl was critically injured when unidentified assailants opened fire at Hapur court premises in Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday. The dead undertrial has been identified as Ashok Bhati and he was a member of the notorious Sunder Bhati gang.
The injured lawyer and girl have been admitted to a hospital.
The incident took place when Ashok Bhati was brought for a hearing in connection with a case in the Hapur court. Eyewitnesses say that suddenly a few men started firing at Bhati.
Bhati was killed on the spot and the killers fled from the court premises taking advantage of the confusion and chaos following the firing. Police are investigating the case and a hunt has been launched to nab the killers.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings