UP: Woman allegedly thrown out of train, dies
Her husband alleged that a railway police official pushed his wife out of the speeding train which led to her tragic death.
Lucknow: In a shocking incident a woman identified as Santosh Devi died after being allegedly thrown out of Shatabdi Express by a security man on Wednesday in Muzaffarnagar. The woman boarded the Shatabdi Express by mistake but was thrown out of the train by the accused. Santosh died after she was hit by the train.
Railway police recovered Santosh;s body from the track and quickly sent her body for post-mortem. Police officials are giving a different version of the incident.
According to the police officers Santosh was going to Saharanpur with her husband Rajeshwar Tyagi. They had taken a train ticket and when they reached the platform they came to know that Shatabi Express was leaving. The duo ran and tried to board the train but Santosh reportedly slipped and fell down.
Meanwhile, Santosh's husband Rajeshwar Tyagi said that he was not aware that the ticket was not valid for Shatabdi Express. Tyagi alleged that a railway police official pushed his wife out of the speeding train which led to her tragic death. Police have registered a case and are investigating the matter.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"