UP: Youth accuses hospital of sterilising him
The hospital director, however, said there was not much substance into the youth's claim and that he appeared to be mentally unstable.
Kanpur: A 20-year-old youth has accused a district hospital in Kanpur of conducting a sterilisation operation on him without his permission. The youth had visited the hospital on March 13 after suffering from urine infection. However, the hospital authorities have denied the charges although they are conducting an inquiry into the matter.
Shekhar, a resident of Prempur has alleged that a ward boy named Rajesh along with some others had sterilised him, said Dr RK Saxena, director of Ursula Horsman memorial hospital. After a few days, he experienced pain again, he went back to the hospital where he was informed that he had been sterilised.
The hospital director, however, said that there was not much substance into the youth's claim as he kept changing his story and appeared to be mentally unstable. We are conducting and inquiry and going through all our records, said the director.
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Boris Johnson's Anti-Brexit Article Made Public by UK Daily
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- Pierce Brosnan Endorses Pan Bahar, Twitter Reacts With James Bond Jokes
- India Declares Itself Free from Bird Flu