UP: Youth accuses hospital of sterilising him
The hospital director, however, said there was not much substance into the youth's claim and that he appeared to be mentally unstable.
Kanpur: A 20-year-old youth has accused a district hospital in Kanpur of conducting a sterilisation operation on him without his permission. The youth had visited the hospital on March 13 after suffering from urine infection. However, the hospital authorities have denied the charges although they are conducting an inquiry into the matter.
Shekhar, a resident of Prempur has alleged that a ward boy named Rajesh along with some others had sterilised him, said Dr RK Saxena, director of Ursula Horsman memorial hospital. After a few days, he experienced pain again, he went back to the hospital where he was informed that he had been sterilised.
The hospital director, however, said that there was not much substance into the youth's claim as he kept changing his story and appeared to be mentally unstable. We are conducting and inquiry and going through all our records, said the director.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement