UP: Youth accuses hospital of sterilising him
The hospital director, however, said there was not much substance into the youth's claim and that he appeared to be mentally unstable.
Kanpur: A 20-year-old youth has accused a district hospital in Kanpur of conducting a sterilisation operation on him without his permission. The youth had visited the hospital on March 13 after suffering from urine infection. However, the hospital authorities have denied the charges although they are conducting an inquiry into the matter.
Shekhar, a resident of Prempur has alleged that a ward boy named Rajesh along with some others had sterilised him, said Dr RK Saxena, director of Ursula Horsman memorial hospital. After a few days, he experienced pain again, he went back to the hospital where he was informed that he had been sterilised.
The hospital director, however, said that there was not much substance into the youth's claim as he kept changing his story and appeared to be mentally unstable. We are conducting and inquiry and going through all our records, said the director.
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump Sniffles Had the Internet Choking
- Hillary Clinton Wins First Presidential Debate: CNN-ORC Poll
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio to Discuss Climate Change at White House Event
- UN Chief Ban Ki-Moon Lauds India's Decision to Ratify Paris Pact on Climate Change
- Nitish Kumar is CM Thanks to Lalu Prasad: Amar Singh