UPSC: Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGLE)
For recruitment to different posts for which a Graduation from a recognized University is the minimum requirement.
The Commission holds Combined Graduate Level Examination, for recruitment to different posts for which a Graduation from a recognized University is the minimum requirement. The Examination will comprise of two-tier written Objective Type examination followed by Computer Proficiency Test / Interview / Skill test, wherever applicable as per the Scheme of Examination notified.
The Combined Graduate Level Examination is the open competitive exam for recruitment for various posts in the Ministries and Departments of the Government of India.
How to apply
Application fees: Rupees one hundred only (Rs 100).
Women candidates and candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, physically handicapped, and ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee; as per rule/instructions
The application must be submitted only in the prescribed format online or on paper/off-line.
There will be a single application form for the combined graduate level examination (tier-i) and (tier-ii) both. Candidates, declared qualified by the commission for admission to the written (tier-ii) examination on the basis of the tier i examination, will not have to apply again.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1