DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UPSC: Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGLE)
For recruitment to different posts for which a Graduation from a recognized University is the minimum requirement.
The Commission holds Combined Graduate Level Examination, for recruitment to different posts for which a Graduation from a recognized University is the minimum requirement. The Examination will comprise of two-tier written Objective Type examination followed by Computer Proficiency Test / Interview / Skill test, wherever applicable as per the Scheme of Examination notified.
The Combined Graduate Level Examination is the open competitive exam for recruitment for various posts in the Ministries and Departments of the Government of India.
How to apply
Application fees: Rupees one hundred only (Rs 100).
Women candidates and candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, physically handicapped, and ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee; as per rule/instructions
The application must be submitted only in the prescribed format online or on paper/off-line.
There will be a single application form for the combined graduate level examination (tier-i) and (tier-ii) both. Candidates, declared qualified by the commission for admission to the written (tier-ii) examination on the basis of the tier i examination, will not have to apply again.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong