US Army chief to visit India in July
US Army Chief Raymond Odierno would meet Indian Army Chief General Bikram Singh and other defence officials during his visit.
Washington: US Army Chief Raymond Odierno said he will visit India next month to expand the existing military to military co-operation between the two countries.
Terming the visit to be an "important relationship for the US", Odierno on Tuesday said that he would meet Indian Army Chief General Bikram Singh and other defence officials during the visit.
"We will discuss many issues that we have in common to help each other grow as armies," he said.
Asserting that the US would continue to work and build on areas of common interests Odeirno said, "I will have a chance to go around the visit the Indian Army and I am looking forward to that very much".
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Digvijay Favours Dialogue With Pakistan, Insists Artists to Work in Cross Border Films
- AASU Threatens to Foil BJP's Move to Extend Citizenship to Minority Communities From Pak, Bangladesh
- 2nd Test: West Indies Crumble After Misbah-ul-Haq's Near Miss
- Indo-Pak matches filled with emotions, Says Pakistan Hockey Coach Khawaja Junaid