US Army chief to visit India in July
US Army Chief Raymond Odierno would meet Indian Army Chief General Bikram Singh and other defence officials during his visit.
Washington: US Army Chief Raymond Odierno said he will visit India next month to expand the existing military to military co-operation between the two countries.
Terming the visit to be an "important relationship for the US", Odierno on Tuesday said that he would meet Indian Army Chief General Bikram Singh and other defence officials during the visit.
"We will discuss many issues that we have in common to help each other grow as armies," he said.
Asserting that the US would continue to work and build on areas of common interests Odeirno said, "I will have a chance to go around the visit the Indian Army and I am looking forward to that very much".
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army