US Consul General visits Kochi Infopark
Jennifer A McIntyre visited the Infopark campus to gain first-hand knowledge of the investment opportunities.
Kochi: US Consul General Jennifer A McIntyre on Thursday visited the Infopark campus here to gain first-hand knowledge about the investment opportunities offered by Kerala's IT industry.
"I am really taken up by the growing Kerala IT and the infrastructure facilities available at Infopark for the growth of IT. The industry is helping women in their life and careers," said McIntyre. She saw all the facilities at Infopark and interacted with eight women leaders of the IT companies.
Kochi's Infopark is the second IT Park promoted by the state and more than 75 companies have set up their offices in phase-I. It has the presence of IT majors like Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro, Affiliated Computer Services and OPI Global, employing around 15,000 professionals.
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Trump Takes Swipe at Adult Star Who Accused Him of Inappropriate Sexual Contact
- Barack Obama Trolls Donald Trump Over 'Mean Tweet' on Late Night TV
- Indian-American Governors Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley Insulted by Trump
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta