US Consul General visits Kochi Infopark
Jennifer A McIntyre visited the Infopark campus to gain first-hand knowledge of the investment opportunities.
Kochi: US Consul General Jennifer A McIntyre on Thursday visited the Infopark campus here to gain first-hand knowledge about the investment opportunities offered by Kerala's IT industry.
"I am really taken up by the growing Kerala IT and the infrastructure facilities available at Infopark for the growth of IT. The industry is helping women in their life and careers," said McIntyre. She saw all the facilities at Infopark and interacted with eight women leaders of the IT companies.
Kochi's Infopark is the second IT Park promoted by the state and more than 75 companies have set up their offices in phase-I. It has the presence of IT majors like Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro, Affiliated Computer Services and OPI Global, employing around 15,000 professionals.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Would Choose Margarita With a Straw Over Any Big Budget Film: Sayani Gupta
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1