US drone attack kills two in Pakistan, first hit in Ramzan
This was the first attack in North Waziristan since the start of Ramzan.
Peshawar: At least two were terrorists were killed when a US drone struck a suspected militant hideout in a tribal region close to Afghan border in northwest Pakistan, the first such attack in the month of Ramzan.
The CIA-operated drone fired two missiles late last night, targeting a motorcycle and a compound in village Dawar Musaki tehsil Mir Ali in North Waziristan Agency, sources said. The strike killed two people, they said, adding that it took place after at 11 PM.
In the month of Ramzan, this was the first attack in North Waziristan.
Recommended For You
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance