DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
US drone attack kills two in Pakistan, first hit in Ramzan
This was the first attack in North Waziristan since the start of Ramzan.
Peshawar: At least two were terrorists were killed when a US drone struck a suspected militant hideout in a tribal region close to Afghan border in northwest Pakistan, the first such attack in the month of Ramzan.
The CIA-operated drone fired two missiles late last night, targeting a motorcycle and a compound in village Dawar Musaki tehsil Mir Ali in North Waziristan Agency, sources said. The strike killed two people, they said, adding that it took place after at 11 PM.
In the month of Ramzan, this was the first attack in North Waziristan.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017