US drone attack kills two in Pakistan, first hit in Ramzan
This was the first attack in North Waziristan since the start of Ramzan.
Peshawar: At least two were terrorists were killed when a US drone struck a suspected militant hideout in a tribal region close to Afghan border in northwest Pakistan, the first such attack in the month of Ramzan.
The CIA-operated drone fired two missiles late last night, targeting a motorcycle and a compound in village Dawar Musaki tehsil Mir Ali in North Waziristan Agency, sources said. The strike killed two people, they said, adding that it took place after at 11 PM.
In the month of Ramzan, this was the first attack in North Waziristan.
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- US Now has Very Little Influence on Pakistanâs Nuclear Policy: Hoodbhoy
- Afghanistan Defends India's Surgical Strikes Along LoC
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes