US Embassy warns of terror threat in Bangkok
The US Embassy says foreign terrorists may be currently looking to conduct attacks against tourist areas in Bangkok.
Bangkok: The US Embassy in Thailand has sent an "emergency message" to American citizens warning of a possible terrorist attack in Bangkok.
The message says that "foreign terrorists may be currently looking to conduct attacks against tourist areas in Bangkok in the near future."
It calls on people to exercise caution in public areas where Western tourists gather.
Embassy spokesman Walter Braunohler declined to release more details saying, "At this time we don't have any further information to share."
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest