DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
US Embassy warns of terror threat in Bangkok
The US Embassy says foreign terrorists may be currently looking to conduct attacks against tourist areas in Bangkok.
Bangkok: The US Embassy in Thailand has sent an "emergency message" to American citizens warning of a possible terrorist attack in Bangkok.
The message says that "foreign terrorists may be currently looking to conduct attacks against tourist areas in Bangkok in the near future."
It calls on people to exercise caution in public areas where Western tourists gather.
Embassy spokesman Walter Braunohler declined to release more details saying, "At this time we don't have any further information to share."
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Harbhajan Wants Zaheer to Become Team India's Bowling Coach