US federal budget deficit reaches $137 bn
The US federal government registered a $1.299-trillion budget deficit for the 2011 fiscal year ending September.
Washington: The US federal government's budget deficit hit $137.3 billion in November, the US treasury department said on Monday.
That brought the total budget deficit of the first two months of the 2012 fiscal year to $235.8 billion, lower than the $290.8 billion in the same period a year earlier, Xinhua reported.
The US federal government registered a $1.299-trillion budget deficit for the 2011 fiscal year ending September, an evidence of the mounting budgetary pressure facing the world's largest economy.
The US federal government raked in a revenue of $152.4 billion in November, and registered outlays of $289.7 billion.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate