DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
US' First Lady is a practical dresser
Michelle Obama had earlier stunned the fashion world by wearing a vintage dress.
London: US first Lady Michelle Obama known for her stylish taste in fashion says she is a practical dresser.
According to her the decisions on what she wears are based on what she's doing that day because she needs to know she's in the right outfit, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It's really just sort of, how cold is it? Do I have to stand outside, and what am I going to use to cover my arms if I'm freezing so I'm not shivering while I have to give a speech? It's really stuff like that. And I know people are sort of thinking that it's different, but it's real practical stuff like that," said Michelle.
In December, Michelle stunned the fashion world by wearing a vintage dress to a high profile public event.
The mother-of-two wore a black lace outfit by the late designer Norman Norell to the Christmas in Washington concert and it is thought she was the only first lady in history to ever wear a second hand gown for an official engagement.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances