DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
US: Man arrested for alleged White House bomb threat
The DC police spokesman said the man approached an officer at the White House gates and warned that a bomb would detonate in a truck parked nearby.
Washington: A man has been arrested after police say he made a bomb threat outside the White House. DC police spokesman Araz Alali says the man approached an officer at the White House gates this morning and warned that a bomb would detonate in a truck parked nearby.
Surrounding streets and the entrance to a nearby Metro rail station were shut down as the Secret Service inspected the vehicle for explosives. Streets were reopened after nothing dangerous was found inside the truck.
The man has been identified as 44-year-old Krzysztof Wasik. He has been charged with making felony threats and is being held pending a court appearance.
It wasn't immediately clear if he had a lawyer.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi