US Govt website shows PoK as part of Pakistan
The mapping flaw by the US department of state fails to take note of PoK's disputed status.
New Delhi: The official website of the US Department of State carries a map of the Indian subcontinent that shows PoK as a part of Pakistan.
In the case of Aksai Chin region in the north which shares a boundary with China and is currently occupied by Beijing, the map carries a pointer which does mention 'Indian claim'.
But in the case of PoK, it fails to take note of its disputed status and India's position.
Sources say the mapping flaw by the US Department of State could blow up into a diplomatic row.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner