DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
US Govt website shows PoK as part of Pakistan
The mapping flaw by the US department of state fails to take note of PoK's disputed status.
New Delhi: The official website of the US Department of State carries a map of the Indian subcontinent that shows PoK as a part of Pakistan.
In the case of Aksai Chin region in the north which shares a boundary with China and is currently occupied by Beijing, the map carries a pointer which does mention 'Indian claim'.
But in the case of PoK, it fails to take note of its disputed status and India's position.
Sources say the mapping flaw by the US Department of State could blow up into a diplomatic row.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh