DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
US President Barack Obama sings with Santa Claus
The first family of the US lit up National Christmas Tree, and the music-filled ceremony was hosted by actor Neil Patrick Harris.
US President Barack Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, and their daughters Sasha and Malia sang 'Santa Claus is coming along' and lit the National Christmas Tree in a festive ceremony in Washington, DC.
The first family of the US lit up National Christmas Tree, and the music-filled ceremony was hosted by actor Neil Patrick Harris (aka Barney Stinson) of 'How I Met Your Mother,' and featured music stars as Babyface, Ledisi, Jason Mraz, The Fray and James Taylor.
Obama was joined at the 90th annual tree-lighting ceremony by first lady Michelle Obama, daughters Sasha and Malia, and mother-in-law Marian Robinson.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish