US President Barack Obama sings with Santa Claus
The first family of the US lit up National Christmas Tree, and the music-filled ceremony was hosted by actor Neil Patrick Harris.
US President Barack Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, and their daughters Sasha and Malia sang 'Santa Claus is coming along' and lit the National Christmas Tree in a festive ceremony in Washington, DC.
The first family of the US lit up National Christmas Tree, and the music-filled ceremony was hosted by actor Neil Patrick Harris (aka Barney Stinson) of 'How I Met Your Mother,' and featured music stars as Babyface, Ledisi, Jason Mraz, The Fray and James Taylor.
Obama was joined at the 90th annual tree-lighting ceremony by first lady Michelle Obama, daughters Sasha and Malia, and mother-in-law Marian Robinson.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Team India Report Card: First Test Against Australia in Pune