DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
US President was on Osama's hit-list: report
Osama bin Laden wanted to kill Barack Obama to disrupt the 2012 presidential elections.
Washington: US President Barack Obama was apparently on the hit-list of Osama bin Laden, the huge cache of material obtained from the slain al Qaeda chief's Abbottabad hideout suggested.
There are references to the US President in the impounded files, although there is no direct mention of Obama in these materials that have been scanned so far by a CIA-led inter-agency Task Force, CBS News reported.
According to a US intelligence official, bin Laden wanted to kill Obama as part of a plot to disrupt the 2012 presidential elections.
Bin Laden was killed by the US Navy SEALs on May 2 at a house in Pakistan's garrison town of Abbottabad.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere