US revokes NSA leaker Snowden's passport
Hong Kong had allowed Snowden to leave its territory, despite Washington's efforts to extradite him to face espionage charges.
Washington: The United States has revoked the passport of former national security contractor Edward Snowden, an official source familiar with the decision said on Sunday.
It was not immediately clear how Snowden was able to travel, and the official offered no details.
An aircraft thought to be carrying him landed in Moscow on Sunday after Hong Kong let the former US National Security Agency contractor leave the territory, despite Washington's efforts to extradite him to face espionage charges.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?