DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
US revokes NSA leaker Snowden's passport
Hong Kong had allowed Snowden to leave its territory, despite Washington's efforts to extradite him to face espionage charges.
Washington: The United States has revoked the passport of former national security contractor Edward Snowden, an official source familiar with the decision said on Sunday.
It was not immediately clear how Snowden was able to travel, and the official offered no details.
An aircraft thought to be carrying him landed in Moscow on Sunday after Hong Kong let the former US National Security Agency contractor leave the territory, despite Washington's efforts to extradite him to face espionage charges.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar