US: Sikh family of 4 found dead in suspected 'murder-suicide'
Investigations are still on and the reason behind the incident is yet to be ascertained, the police chief said.
Washington: Four members of a Sikh family, including two minor children, died in Atlanta in the US state of Georgia under mysterious circumstances. "While Sartaj (12) and Gurtej (5) died from homicide by sharp force injuries to the neck, their mother Damanjit Kaur Grover (47) died from homicide by blunt force trauma to the head. Police are terming the incident as a "murder-suicide".
"Besides, the police also recovered Shivinder Singh Grover's (52) body, which was found hanging at their residence in Johns Creek on Monday," Johns Creek Police Chief Ed Densmore said on Tuesday. "It's pretty bad as you can imagine any time you deal with this. When it involves kids, it's a little bit heart-wrenching," Densmore said.
Investigations are still on and the reason behind the incident is yet to be ascertained, the police chief said. Shivinder Grover, who had studied at the University of Michigan, had recently moved to Atlanta from Michigan. He was an executive with a technology firm, he added.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone