US supports peaceful resolution of India-China issue
Ventrell was responding to question on the US position on the latest flaring of tension between India and China after the latter infiltrated inside the India.
Washington: The United States has said that it supports peaceful and bilateral resolution of boundary dispute between India and China. "The United States supports India and China working together to settle their boundary disputes bilaterally and peacefully, and that's what we've continued to urge throughout this," the State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell told reporters at his news conference on Wednesday.
Ventrell was responding to question on the US position on the latest flaring of tension between India and China after the latter infiltrated inside the Indian territory and established a post inside the India.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards