DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
US supports peaceful resolution of India-China issue
Ventrell was responding to question on the US position on the latest flaring of tension between India and China after the latter infiltrated inside the India.
Washington: The United States has said that it supports peaceful and bilateral resolution of boundary dispute between India and China. "The United States supports India and China working together to settle their boundary disputes bilaterally and peacefully, and that's what we've continued to urge throughout this," the State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell told reporters at his news conference on Wednesday.
Ventrell was responding to question on the US position on the latest flaring of tension between India and China after the latter infiltrated inside the Indian territory and established a post inside the India.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users