DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
US teacher suspended over Facebook posts
A first-grade teacher posted derogatory comments about her students on her Facebook page.
Paterson: A New Jersey school district has suspended a first-grade teacher after parents complained that she had posted derogatory comments about her students on her Facebook page.
The teacher was removed from the classroom this week after several parents who saw the posts came to Paterson School 21 and asked that their children be removed from her class. Her name was not disclosed.
The Record newspaper reports that the teacher said she felt like "a warden" and referred to her 6- and 7-year-old students as future criminals.
Superintendent Donnie Evans confirmed the suspension on Friday and said the district was investigating. But he declined further comment because it was a personnel matter.
Recommended For You
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances