US Wants Dialogue Between India and Pakistan to Improve Cooperation
The US on Wednesday said that it wants to see dialogue and discussions between India and Pakistan to improve cooperation and bring peace in the region.
Indian and Pakistani flags seen during a flag-lowering ceremony by BSF and PAK Rangers at the Attari- Wagah Border. (Photo: PTI)
Washington: The US on Wednesday said that it wants to see dialogue and discussions between India and Pakistan to improve cooperation and bring peace in the region.
"We continue to want to see dialogue and discussion between India and Pakistan to improve cooperation, to improve communication, and improve shared efforts against a common threat," State Department Spokesman John Kirby told reporters at his daily news conference.
"We have talked about the threat of extremism there in the region. It affects everybody on both sides," he said in response to a question.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire vs Tata Tigor Comparison Review: David vs Goliath?
- Have You Read Bigg Boss S1 Host Arshad Warsi’s View About the Show Yet?
- Kareena-Saif Visit Soha On Their Wedding Anniversary
- Varun Dhawan To Join Mahatma Gandhi, PM Modi, Big B At Madame Tussauds
- Priyank to Be Back After Being Ousted for Hitting Akash?