US Wants Dialogue Between India and Pakistan to Improve Cooperation
Indian and Pakistani flags seen during a flag-lowering ceremony by BSF and PAK Rangers at the Attari- Wagah Border. (Photo: PTI)
Washington: The US on Wednesday said that it wants to see dialogue and discussions between India and Pakistan to improve cooperation and bring peace in the region.
"We continue to want to see dialogue and discussion between India and Pakistan to improve cooperation, to improve communication, and improve shared efforts against a common threat," State Department Spokesman John Kirby told reporters at his daily news conference.
"We have talked about the threat of extremism there in the region. It affects everybody on both sides," he said in response to a question.
Recommended For You
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review: A Complete Budget Android Phone Under Rs 10,000
- On Fire!Koffee With Karan: Parineeti Outshines Aditya With Her Wit And Charm
- Can't wait!Koffee With Karan: The 100th Episode Featuring Salman Khan is Going to be 'Khantastic'
- Dead Rises AgainThe Mummy Trailer: Tom Cruise Starrer Reboot Rides High on Action
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet