US Wants Dialogue Between India and Pakistan to Improve Cooperation
Indian and Pakistani flags seen during a flag-lowering ceremony by BSF and PAK Rangers at the Attari- Wagah Border. (Photo: PTI)
Washington: The US on Wednesday said that it wants to see dialogue and discussions between India and Pakistan to improve cooperation and bring peace in the region.
"We continue to want to see dialogue and discussion between India and Pakistan to improve cooperation, to improve communication, and improve shared efforts against a common threat," State Department Spokesman John Kirby told reporters at his daily news conference.
"We have talked about the threat of extremism there in the region. It affects everybody on both sides," he said in response to a question.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams - Listen To First Song Of The Movie
- Stand Up Comedian Accuses The Kapil Sharma Show of Plagiarising His Joke
- New Maruti Suzuki DZire to Launch on May 16; Will No Longer Have 'Swift' in its Name
- IPL 2017: MI vs RPS - Star of the Match - Ben Stokes
- Sonakshi Sinha, Armaan Malik Engage in War of Words Over Actors Taking Over Singers' Domain