US Wants Dialogue Between India and Pakistan to Improve Cooperation
Indian and Pakistani flags seen during a flag-lowering ceremony by BSF and PAK Rangers at the Attari- Wagah Border. (Photo: PTI)
Washington: The US on Wednesday said that it wants to see dialogue and discussions between India and Pakistan to improve cooperation and bring peace in the region.
"We continue to want to see dialogue and discussion between India and Pakistan to improve cooperation, to improve communication, and improve shared efforts against a common threat," State Department Spokesman John Kirby told reporters at his daily news conference.
"We have talked about the threat of extremism there in the region. It affects everybody on both sides," he said in response to a question.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Die-Hard Fan Nikash Braves Odds to Support India Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Schools Teach Shakespeare, Not Kalidas. That's a Shame: Tharoor
- Skoda Rapid Facelift Review: Big on Style and Presence
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More