US Wants Dialogue Between India and Pakistan to Improve Cooperation
The US on Wednesday said that it wants to see dialogue and discussions between India and Pakistan to improve cooperation and bring peace in the region.
Indian and Pakistani flags seen during a flag-lowering ceremony by BSF and PAK Rangers at the Attari- Wagah Border. (Photo: PTI)
Washington: The US on Wednesday said that it wants to see dialogue and discussions between India and Pakistan to improve cooperation and bring peace in the region.
"We continue to want to see dialogue and discussion between India and Pakistan to improve cooperation, to improve communication, and improve shared efforts against a common threat," State Department Spokesman John Kirby told reporters at his daily news conference.
"We have talked about the threat of extremism there in the region. It affects everybody on both sides," he said in response to a question.
Recommended For You
- India vs South Africa, 2nd T20I in Centurion: Team India Report Card
- From Rolls-Royce to Porsche - Here's a Look at All the Cars Owned by Nirav Modi
- Jeet Raval's Straight Drive Ricochets Off Bowler's Head for a Six
- Kick Punch and Repeat: Baaghi 2 Trailer Sees Tiger Shroff Channelise His Beast Mode
- The Ritual: An Outright Spine-Chiller Not Meant For The Faint-Hearted