US Wants Dialogue Between India and Pakistan to Improve Cooperation
Indian and Pakistani flags seen during a flag-lowering ceremony by BSF and PAK Rangers at the Attari- Wagah Border. (Photo: PTI)
Washington: The US on Wednesday said that it wants to see dialogue and discussions between India and Pakistan to improve cooperation and bring peace in the region.
"We continue to want to see dialogue and discussion between India and Pakistan to improve cooperation, to improve communication, and improve shared efforts against a common threat," State Department Spokesman John Kirby told reporters at his daily news conference.
"We have talked about the threat of extremism there in the region. It affects everybody on both sides," he said in response to a question.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Bumrah Hits Out at Jaipur Police Ad Mocking Him
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas
- Jagga Jasoos: Katrina, Ranbir Look Adorable in the New Song Jhumritalaiyya
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian