US Wants Dialogue Between India and Pakistan to Improve Cooperation
The US on Wednesday said that it wants to see dialogue and discussions between India and Pakistan to improve cooperation and bring peace in the region.
Indian and Pakistani flags seen during a flag-lowering ceremony by BSF and PAK Rangers at the Attari- Wagah Border. (Photo: PTI)
Washington: The US on Wednesday said that it wants to see dialogue and discussions between India and Pakistan to improve cooperation and bring peace in the region.
"We continue to want to see dialogue and discussion between India and Pakistan to improve cooperation, to improve communication, and improve shared efforts against a common threat," State Department Spokesman John Kirby told reporters at his daily news conference.
"We have talked about the threat of extremism there in the region. It affects everybody on both sides," he said in response to a question.
Recommended For You
- Spot-Fixing Claims Rock Ashes Series, ICC Says No Evidence Yet
- Loveratri: Salman Khan Announces Brother-in-law Aayush Sharma's Bollywood Debut
- Sexual Harassment Is An Open Secret In Film Industry: Tannishtha Chatterjee
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Review: The Best Motorcycle in India For Less Than Rs 10 Lakh?
- How to Improve Your Child's IQ during 6 different Stages?