USA plan to use Querrey, Isner against Djokovic
USA's Davis Cup captain, Jim Courier won't officially announce his roster until 10 days before facing Serbia.
Boise, Idaho: USA's Davis Cup captain Jim Courier plans to face No. 1 Novak Djokovic and Serbia in the quarter-finals with the same group - Sam Querrey, John Isner, twins Bob and Mike Bryan - that beat Brazil in the first round.
The United States hosts Serbia in Boise, Idaho, on April 5-7. The matches will be played on an indoor hard court.
Courier won't officially announce his roster until 10 days before facing Serbia. He said Wednesday that "assuming everyone's healthy, I think we'll field the same squad as we did" during a 3-2 victory over Brazil at Jacksonville, Fla., last month. Querrey beat Thiago Alves in the final match.
Courier says he's still trying to decide exactly how slow a surface to use in Boise.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- SRK Joins Sonakshi Sinha, Sidharth Malhotra On The Sets of Ittefaq
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner