'Ustad Hotel' set to be the biggest Malayalam hit
'Ustad Hotel' has grabbed around 10 crores in the fifty days and is still running successfully in many centres.
One of the best movies that have come out this year, 'Ustad Hotel' has completed its fifty days in twenty two centres last week, all across the state. The movie by Anwar Rasheed featuring Dulqar Salman, Thilakan and Nithya Menon has already grabbed around 10 crores which will make it one of the biggest grossers of the year.
The movie which was aiming for a bigger run was largely affected by the Ramzan month but the film is sure to get more audiences on this Onam season. Many of the centres which had run the super hit for many days are planning for a re-run of the movie for this Onam season too.
Meanwhile, another blockbuster of the year 'Thattathin Marayathu' directed by Vineeth Sreenivasan will complete its fifty day run today. The movie is still running successfully in 28 centres all across the state.
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Donald Trump Will Be Next US President, Predicts Election Wizard
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar