Uttar Pradesh: Five Kumbh pilgrims killed in accident
The jeep carrying them collided with the truck on the Lucknow-Varanasi National Highway late Friday night.
Jaunpur: Five pilgrims returning from the Kumbh Mela were killed and eight others injured when a jeep collided with a truck in Jalalpur area, police said on Saturday. The five persons, including three women and two men, were killed when the jeep carrying them collided with the truck on the Lucknow-Varanasi National Highway late Friday night, Superintendent of Police Manjil Saini said.
The jeep was trying to overtake the truck when the mishap took place. The truck then rammed into a tree leaving the driver injured.
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18