Uttar Pradesh police head constable commits suicide
Man accompanied his wife to Jaydevi Nagar where her parents were residing and shot himself after locking himself up in a room in the house.
Meerut: A head constable of Uttar Pradesh Police on Sunday allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself. According to the police, head constable Sanjay Sharma (38) was posted at Nauchandhi police station in Meerut district since December 2012. He was residing in police line with his wife and two children.
On Sunday, Sharma accompanied his wife to Jaydevi Nagar where her parents were residing and shot himself after locking himself up in a room in the house. Upon hearing the gun shot, the wife's kin gathered and informed the police, but Sharma had died on the spot.
According to the police, Sharma had called his mother and brother telling them about his decision of taking the extreme step as he was upset over some domestic issues. The body has been sent for post mortem and further investigations are on in the incident, police said.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Will The Film Industry Be Kind to Kangana Ranaut Post Her Koffee Outing?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner