DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Uttar Pradesh reels under intense heat wave
The maximum temperature is many parts of the state is above the 46 degree Celsius mark.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh is reeling under intense heat wave with the scorching sun ensuring that the hapless people have no relief. The heat wave in continuing in several parts of the state including capital Lucknow.
The maximum temperature is many parts of the state is above the 46 degree Celsius mark. The weather department has forecasted that the Uttar Pradesh will continue to be in the grip of the heat wave for the next few days. In the last 24 hours Etawah was the hottest place in the state with a maximum of 46.9 degrees Celsius, which is 4 degrees above the normal temperature.
In Bandra the maximum temperature was 45.2, Hamirpur 45.2, Agra 43.3 and Allahabad registered 45.5 degree Celsius, the met department said.
On Tuesday morning the minimum temperature in Lucknow was 28 degree Celsius and the day maximum temperature is expected to be 43 degree Celsius, according to met department. The met department officers said hot air coming from Rajasthan is responsible for the increase in temperature and predicted that in the coming days minimum and maximum temperature is likely to increase.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham