Uttarakhand floods: Ashok Gehlot urges everyone to unite and help victims in hour of need
Emphasising on the need for collective efforts, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Monday said leaders should refrain from indulging into politics over relief efforts in flood-ravaged Uttarakhand.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology