Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission was constituted on 14th March, 2001.
The state of Uttarakhand came into existence on Nov 9, 2000. The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India on 14th March, 2001.
One of the main functions of the commission is to conduct examinations and interviews for appointment to various services of the State.
Functions of UKPSC
- Recruitment of the Candidates
I. On the basis of Interview only
II. On the basis of screening test & Interview
III. On the basis of Examination only
IV. On the basis of Examination & Interview only
V. On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview
- Disciplinary Actions
- Service Rules
- Advice to the Uttarakhand Government
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Gurukul Kangari, Haridwar - 249404
- 2nd Test: Yasir Shah Spins Pakistan to Series-clinching Win Vs West Indies
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- As It Happened: Pakistan vs West Indies, 2nd Test, Day 5
- Quetta Terror Attack: Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Suspected To Be Behind The Deadly Assault
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Shapoorji Pallonji to Move Company Law Board Against Tatas
- Focus on Business, Market Leadership: Tata to Top Executives