DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission was constituted on 14th March, 2001.
The state of Uttarakhand came into existence on Nov 9, 2000. The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India on 14th March, 2001.
One of the main functions of the commission is to conduct examinations and interviews for appointment to various services of the State.
Functions of UKPSC
- Recruitment of the Candidates
I. On the basis of Interview only
II. On the basis of screening test & Interview
III. On the basis of Examination only
IV. On the basis of Examination & Interview only
V. On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview
- Disciplinary Actions
- Service Rules
- Advice to the Uttarakhand Government
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Gurukul Kangari, Haridwar - 249404
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish