V Harikrishna's wife turns composer
The singer of devotional songs and lyricist, Vaani Harikrishna, will debut as a composer with 'Loosugalu'.
The granddaughter of the Ustaad GK Venkatesh, Vaani Harikrishna, wife of music director, V Harikrishna is all set to give competition to her husband. Vaani has turned music director with Kannada film, 'Loosugalu', that went on the floor on August, 23 at Chitrakala Parishat.
Vani and Harikrishna's 10 years son Aditya is also a singer. He has recently recorded a song for 'Snehitharu', under his father direction. Master Aditya is studying in 7th standard at RNS School.
The singer of devotional songs, songs lyricist and playback singer, Vaani Harikrishna, invfact takes tips for compositions from her 10 years young son, Aditya, but not from her husband, that is because even V Harikrishna gives the first hearing to his son Aditya in the house. On getting nod from his son he moves on further.
Vaani is a state award singer for 'Inthi Ninna Preethiya' song, she is scoring six songs for her debut Kannada film. "I am getting new singers for my first film and not roping in any non Kannada singers", says Vaani firmly. "I am not singing for this film, as there is no suitable song for me. I am not doing my forte of melody in this film completely. There are two duet songs and rest very modern beats", she says.
When asked what she feels about the quality of today's film music? She answered, "It is short lived. Evergreen are the yesteryears melodious songs".
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- Gareth Bale Wants More European Glory after Champions League Win
- Real Madrid Beat Atletico on Penalties to Win Champions League
- Injured Benzema may miss Real Madrid's Champions League tie with PSG
- Barcelona beat Juventus 3-1 to lift fifth Champions League title
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18