'Vaastu Shashtra' director passes away at 37
Sourabh Usha Narang had been suffering from stomach cancer and was undergoing treatment in Sri Lanka
Sourabh Usha Narang, director of the Sushmita Sen-starrer Vaastu Shashtra, passed away on Saturday (June 26) morning.
The filmmaker had been suffering from stomach cancer and was undergoing alternative treatment at Colombo, Sri Lanka for the same.
Sourabh was working on his film Return Gift, a UTV Spotboy production starring Rajeev Khandelwal.
- The Final Clinton-Trump Debate: Four Key Moments
- Dangal Trailer: Aamir Khan's Film Is All Set to Challenge Gender Stereotypes
- Pep Guardiola Won't Sacrifice Style Despite Barca Blunders
- Trump Cites India's Growth Rate to Compare it With US Economy
- Donald Trump Digs in Heels, Says Will Accept Election Results if He Wins
- Donald Trump is Vladimir Putin's Puppet: Hillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton Beats Donald Trump in Final Presidential Debate
- Running for President is a 'Step Down' For My Dad: Trump Junior