15 kids unconscious after fitness test
Fifteen students of a primary school in Vadodara fell unconscious after being given injections during the annual fitness test.
New Delhi: Fifteen students of a primary school run by the Vadodara Municipal Corporation fell unconscious after being given injections during the annual fitness test.
The children have been rushed to Jamnabai Hospital in the city. The fitness test was a part of the annual exercise that is conducted in all municipal schools.
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- Want Pakistan to Combat, Delegitimise Terror Entities: US
- CISF DG Briefs Rajnath Singh Over Security of Airports, Ports
- Watch: Inside Story Of Surgical Strikes Across LoC
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman