DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vajpayee improving, to be off ventilator soon
Former prime minister was admitted to the AIIMS on February 3.
New Delhi: Former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who is undergoing treatment at AIIMS, is now showing signs of recovery as the condition of his lungs is improving.
"He is alright. He is making progress," Head of Cardiac Thoracic Vascular Sciences Department of AIIMS Sampath Kumar
Kumar said Vajpayee's lungs are improving and oxygenation (amount of oxygen in blood purified by the lungs) level is better.
Sources at the AIIMS say he is likely to be taken off the ventilator soon.
Kumar said that former prime minister's all the basic parameters like his heart, kidney, liver and blood pressure were normal.
The 84-year-old leader was admitted to the hospital on February 3 with complaints of fever and chest congestion. Doctors later found that he was suffering from pneumonia.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande