DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Valentine's Day: 10 corny but romantic film lines
It's that day of the year again when performance anxiety takes down most couples around the world.
It's that day of the year again when the performance anxiety takes down most couples around the world. Don't know what to put in the Valentine's Day card? To whisper in her ear as you sip wine? Here are 10 tried and tested quotes that seem to have worked for the protagonists in the movies. There's no reason it wouldn't work for you.
1: "You know I believe if there's any kind of God, it wouldn't be in any of us - not you or me, but just this little space in between. If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone, sharing something. I know, it's almost impossible to succeed, but...who cares, really? The answer must be in the attempt." - Before Sunrise
2: "If you love someone, you say it, say it right then and there, out loud, otherwise the moment just passes you by." - My Best Friend's Wedding
3: "Michael, I love you. I've loved you for nine years. I've just been too arrogant and scared to realize it, and, well, now, I'm just scared, so I realize this comes at a very inopportune time, but I really have this gigantic favour to ask of you. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. Oh, that sounds like three favours, doesn't it? - My Best Friend's Wedding
4: "You... complete me" - Jerry Maguire
5: "You had me at hello" - Jerry Maguire
6: "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart you are the only one for me." - Runaway Bride
7: "I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - When Harry Met Sally
8: "You make me want to be a better man." - As Good as It Gets
9: "We'll always have Paris." - Casablanca
10. "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out." - The Notebook
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017