Vallarpadam: Ministry to be told of differences
KOCHI: Union Minister for Civil Aviation Vayalar Ravi said the difference of opinion between the Customs and the SEZ authorities o..
KOCHI: Union Minister for Civil Aviation Vayalar Ravi said the difference of opinion between the Customs and the SEZ authorities over inspection at the International Container Transshipment Terminal, vallarpadam, would be brought to the notice of the Union Ministry of Shipping.
Ravi was replying to the queries of reporters in Kochi on Sunday, after visiting the relatives of Sr Valsa John, who was allegedly killed by the mining mafia in Jharkhand the last week.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her