DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vallarpadam: Ministry to be told of differences
KOCHI: Union Minister for Civil Aviation Vayalar Ravi said the difference of opinion between the Customs and the SEZ authorities o..
KOCHI: Union Minister for Civil Aviation Vayalar Ravi said the difference of opinion between the Customs and the SEZ authorities over inspection at the International Container Transshipment Terminal, vallarpadam, would be brought to the notice of the Union Ministry of Shipping.
Ravi was replying to the queries of reporters in Kochi on Sunday, after visiting the relatives of Sr Valsa John, who was allegedly killed by the mining mafia in Jharkhand the last week.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users